We want each session to be relaxed, fun and creative. Portraiture is an important part of your family’s history and we will take as much time as needed to capture you at your best!
We’ve got a variety of props, furniture, backgrounds and scenes to use or we can also shoot on-location outdoors. If you have any special requests or you are looking for something a little different, feel free to call or e-mail through the contact page. After all, they are your portraits and we want you to enjoy seeing them just as much as we enjoy creating them!
Each of our sessions includes a pre-session consultation and an online gallery for you, your friends and family to view and order their own portraits from your images.
Maternity, Newborn, Kids, Seniors and Family Portrait sessions start at $125. Session Fee includes a pre-session consultation, photographer’s time and talent in capturing images, post production work, and a private online ordering gallery. Most Sessions typically last 30-45 minutes, newborn sessions may last up to 2 hours.
All of our portraits sessions can be captured at locations such as Downtown Bryan, local parks, and many others. The session fee does not include prints or digital images, these items are purchased separately.
Some of our most popular locations are :
- Sue Haswell Park – greenery, wood bridge
- Historical Downtown Bryan – urban feel
- Bush Library – pond, rose archway, iron bridge
- Horticultural Gardens – trees, fences, flowers, bridges, plants
- For the nature lover we can shoot at an area located just a few minutes from the downtown Bryan area – lakes, lots of trees, fields and flowers
- Research Park – park and river with boulders
- Lake Bryan – lakeside
I will also travel to a favorite location of your choice! If it’s outside the B/CS area, there may be an additional mileage charge.